We have established partnerships and collaborations with reputable organisations and institutions in the UK and also in Nigeria.
We work with a number of institutions and Schools and provide various services ranging from Management and Leadership Training, Professional Development and School Immersion/Placement programs for teachers.
We have established links with Nursery, Primary, Secondary and Tertiary school institutions in Nigeria and the UK. We have also developed and delivered several programs for educators at different levels from various countries including England, Nigeria, China, India , Dominican Republic and Ghana.
The following schools have participated in our UK training programs:
- Abdulaziz Atta Memorial College Ilorin
- Afrisage Nigeria
- Brickhall International School Abuja Nigeria
- Cluster for Kids Jos. Nigeria
- Glisten International Academy Abuja
- Hampstead Academy, Abuja, Nigeria
- Highbury College Portsmouth, UK
- Raberto Schools Abuja, Nigeria
- Kingsfield International School Lagos, Nigeria
- Multikids Inclusive Academy Accra, Ghana
- Myrtle International School Bayelsa, Nigeria
- Oakland International School Abuja, Nigeria
- Potters Touch High School Bayelsa, Nigeria
- Portsmouth Grammar School, Portsmouth, UK
- Springwell Nursery, London, UK
- The Cuddle School Abuja, Nigeria
- Treasure Box Early years Centre, Jos Nigeria
- Unity Schools Abuja , Nigeria
Tertiary institutions that have benefited from our Management and Leadership Training programs include:
- Federal University of Technology Minna, Nigeria.
- Federal University, Ebonyi State, Nigeria
- Federal College Of Educ (Tech), Akoka, Lagos
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State, Nigeria
- University of Ilorin, University of Jos, Nigeria
- Yaba College of Technology, Nigeria
- Kwara State Polytechnic, Nigeria
We are proud of our development programmes which meet the professional needs of participants at every point in their career path especially those with interests in practices in the UK and Nigerian educational contexts.